Clark County Indiana Sheriff's Office
Contact the Sheriff's Office
Clark County Indiana Sheriff's Department
Michael L. Becher Adult Correctional Complex
501 E. Court Avenue, Suite #159
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Tip Line: 812.280.2276
Clark County Jail Information
Video visitation is determined by the inmate's last name as follows:
|Saturday||8:00am-11:00am or 12:00pm-2:00pm||A-J|
|Sunday||8:00am-11:00am or 12:00pm-2:00pm||K-Z|
- There will be no special visitation for any holidays.
- The visitation sign-in sheet will be placed out 30 minutes prior to visitation and will be pulled 15 minutes before visitation is complete.
- Photo Identification is required for anyone over sixteen years of age.
- Visitors under eighteen years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Inmates are allowed one visit per visit day and a maximum of three visitors per visit session.
- Attire may be casual. However, must be conducive to a proper jail environment. Persons wearing inappropriate clothing may be asked to leave the facility.
- Children are welcome but must be supervised by an adult. We ask that children be will supervised at all times. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your visit and you may be asked to leave the facility.
- Inappropriate activity will result in the termination of your visit.
For your convenience, cash or surety and court cash bonds are collected twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. However, during business hours we would prefer that bonds be paid at the clerks office. Cash only bonds must be paid directly to the Clerk of Courts. Their telephone number is 812-285-6244.
Leaving Money for Inmates
The jail lobby is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am-4:00pm. Hours will be posted in advance for holidays. Money may be left for inmates commissary accounts during normal business hours only. Money orders may be sent by mail but must be filled out completely or they will be returned.
A Kiosk has been installed in our jail lobby that allows for money to be deposited on an inmates account after regular lobby business hours (Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:00pm). In addition, you will be able to leave money on an inmates account during visitation hours (Monday through Friday 5:30pm-7:30pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm)
- There is a $2.00 transaction fee for using this service if using cash.
- There is a 10% service fee if using a credit or debit card.
- Deposits made after 8:30am will post the next business day.
- An ATM machine has been placed in the lobby for your convenience.
Sending Inmates Mail
Inmate mail should be addressed as follows:
Clark County Jail
C/O: Inmates Name
501 East Court Avenue
Jeffersonville, IN 47130