Vegetables Nursery Management – What you need to know
“The After Dinner Garden Conversation” - Clark County annual Vegetable gardening Class Series – 2017 (7pm-9pm)
Location: Clark County 4-H Fair Grounds
The Clark County annual vegetable gardening class series dubbed “The After Dinner Garden Conversation” is here again! Starting February 2017, we would have a series of 8 classes, one class per month on Thursdays from 7-9pm. There will be a fee of $20 for all 8 classes and $5 per class should you choose to participate in only some of the classes. Participants will get a 3-ring binder with presentations they participate in and enjoy light snacks at every presentation
- March 16th, 2017 - Vegetables Nursery Management – what you need to know
- April 13th, 2017 - The Why, What, When and How of Growing Vegetables
- May 18th, 2017 - Space Management in the Home Garden -the place of vertical gardens
- June 15th, 2017 - Applying Organic Gardening Principles in the Home Garden
- July 13th, 2017 - All About Composting! What you need to know about making a nutrient-rich compost
- August 17th, 2017 - Managing House Plants - Can my indoor plants look as pretty as outdoor plants?
- September 14th, 2017 - Healing Gardens – Part I - Enjoying the benefits of healing gardens in your backyard!
Clark County Extension is once again offering the opportunity to Gardening enthusiasts and beginners to gardening to get to learn how to successfully raise vegetables in their communities and backyards. Whether you are going to engage in vegetable gardening as a food supplement, engage in it as a means to put in needed exercise or want to maintain a vegetables garden for healthy eating reasons, this is an opportunity for you. It is also an opportunity for grandparents and parents to learn how to garden so they can use gardening for quality bonding with their children and grandchildren while taking advantage of the therapeutic benefits of gardening. These sessions also offer Purdue Master Gardeners and other experts in vegetable gardening an opportunity to share their knowledge with participants.
The after dinner garden conversation as the name implies is going to do just that! We will combine conversations on individual experiences with presentations.
If you have questions about these classes, please contact Simon Kafari at (812) 256-4591 or email email@example.com. Should you need a reasonable accommodation to participate, prior to the day of an event, please contact the Extension office at 812-256-4591.
To participate, you will need to call the Extension office at 812-256-4591 to register.
Purdue is an equal access/equal opportunity University
|Event Date||03-16-2017 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||03-16-2017 9:00 pm|